What do I do...

As a stylist I do allot of different things - both small and bigger jobs. Fashion, moves, music videos, helping designers, weddings, make-up, styling ect.
What I have done so far: Miss Model Dk, short films, music videos, DM in Make-up, photo-shoots, event shows, weddings... and just being creative!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Unique, crazy and beautiful wedding dresses


The people who know me, knows that I love dresses. All kinds of dresses! So, I have found some dresses – wedding dresses – but not the ones you would normally see. These are unique and crazy but still beautiful.

Would you wear one of them?

This one just has it all - a corset, blondes, pearls, glitter and ruffles.

This is very colorfull and princess like - but oh so Beautiful.
Big but simple.


With real flowers.

I think this one is made by paper.

A peacock feather gown. Amazing.

Fun, unique, sexy and pretty.

Dita Von Teses' big beautiful and purple wedding dress.

Don't know what this veil is made of, but it look very fragile. Beautiful.

Very romanic, with a big veil, tulle, flowers and silk.

No comments:

Post a Comment