What do I do...

As a stylist I do allot of different things - both small and bigger jobs. Fashion, moves, music videos, helping designers, weddings, make-up, styling ect.
What I have done so far: Miss Model Dk, short films, music videos, DM in Make-up, photo-shoots, event shows, weddings... and just being creative!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Work

Here is some of the work I have done.

A usual work place for a stylist - not much room for all the make-up.
Stylist on the short-film "Stefan".

I was hired to do hair, make-up and more to a big summer party for a advertisement company.

- There were among others also erotic dancers - with golden body paint. (Me with the dancers and the other make-up girls.)

Another short-film, were I was the stylist. Four cold days outside filming..

I was on a music video - Xander " Det burde ikke være sådan her" ("It should not be like this) - I helped with hair, make-up and more. A very long and cold evening/night - but so satisfying to see the final result. I really want to do much more in music!

(Official photo)
This is some of the eye make-up that I've done over the years - some on myself and some on models and girls from my school.  I love using colors and being creative with my make-up - just on a normal Monday or for a big special orcation. Here is a mix of all - Show make-up, historical, parties, Halloween and contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment