What do I do...

As a stylist I do allot of different things - both small and bigger jobs. Fashion, moves, music videos, helping designers, weddings, make-up, styling ect.
What I have done so far: Miss Model Dk, short films, music videos, DM in Make-up, photo-shoots, event shows, weddings... and just being creative!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Costume - Dead Bride

So this was my Halloween costume this year - Dead Bride. 
It was really fun to make - and easy. I just used a white nightgown, some organza fabric and tulle for the vail. A white belt to hold it together, and make a small waist. I made holes in the vail and made the dress look "broken". Big silver jewelry and red/dark red nails. I made fake bruises with eyeshadow and used fake blod. I curled some of my hair and made it messy, while putting in the vail. 
The make-up as I have shown earlier. - black and pink eyes, pale skin, red/purple cheeks. And I uses red eyelashes.

I had a really fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment