What do I do...

As a stylist I do allot of different things - both small and bigger jobs. Fashion, moves, music videos, helping designers, weddings, make-up, styling ect.
What I have done so far: Miss Model Dk, short films, music videos, DM in Make-up, photo-shoots, event shows, weddings... and just being creative!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Current Obsessions

These vintage lace gowns are just amazing. Dont know if they were used over normal or maybe wedding gowns. Beautiful.

Burlesque - the musical movie starring Christina Aguilera and Cher! Its just an amazing world to step into. And the soundtrack is amazing to. (This Burlesque blend is made by me)
I've always loved funky and fun jewellery and accessories. And these handmade ones are just cute ;)


This cluch is amazing. So beautiful and vintage inspired. Waow.


2010 has been a wonderful and creative year for shoe designs. I absolutely love these ones! The silver heel, the white and black lace and the light purple color - Love.
Butterflies. I Love butterflies. Always have. Always will. Beautiful creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment