What do I do...

As a stylist I do allot of different things - both small and bigger jobs. Fashion, moves, music videos, helping designers, weddings, make-up, styling ect.
What I have done so far: Miss Model Dk, short films, music videos, DM in Make-up, photo-shoots, event shows, weddings... and just being creative!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Current Obsessions

These Christmas and New Years days I love funny, funky and lovely things - All that glitters - have great Colours - are Fun - or just really Feminine.   


These stockings can be cool, feminine and fun! You can get them in all different price ranges  and styles - to fin your personal style. (And they are a great alternative to a tattoo if you don't want a real one)

I just Love these "old-school-pc-games"  ties! I have to find out were to buy them - and get my boyfriend one :) They can make any boring suit look fun and inter interesting. 
One of my new favourite perfumes <3 Royal Desire from Christina Aguilera Perfumes is a really feminine, but spicy (not too sweet) perfume - and just it's design is fantastic beautiful! Every perfume size comes with a different little silver charm- that you for example can use in a necklace.

There are so many cool sunglasses out there right now - and sunglasses are always a good accessory.  But these new types of sunglasses - makes a whole new type of accessory! Weather they are made of gold with flower holes, with lace print or with chains hanging down - they are stylish and gives some cool attention!

As you know I love different nail colours and styles. And this deep purple one with silver glitter is Amazing! Just waow.

I found this amazing skeleton/spinal-cord black dress - it may be a little scary for some. But I think its awesome! On the front its just a normal little black dress - but the on the back - its detailed,  funky  and interesting. 


2 comments:

  1. Where did you find this black spinal cord dress? I'm in love with it but can't find out where it's from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you can buy it any more, but it's from DSQUARED2 and its called "Spinal Cord Dress" - hope this helps. (And yes its amazing - I would love to own it myself)

      Delete