What do I do...

As a stylist I do allot of different things - both small and bigger jobs. Fashion, moves, music videos, helping designers, weddings, make-up, styling ect.
What I have done so far: Miss Model Dk, short films, music videos, DM in Make-up, photo-shoots, event shows, weddings... and just being creative!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Music video - behind the scene

I've been lucky to get a little job as a styling assistant for a stylist named My - she needed my help for a music video, with the Danish singer Sisse Marie - for a song called "Dirty Hands". The music video is produced by Nexus Music.

I helped with the styling - clothes and jewellery - finding, matching ect.  and a very talented make-up artist and hairdresser did her make-up/hair.


Its was very fun and exciting - but very hard to! And I got a lot of experience from it. I'm looking forward to see the final result.

Here are some photos I took  with my mobile... The style is very raw, "Gaga" and modern. Colours in black and silver. And the singer makes it  a little glamorous to with her beautiful  face and body.



"Show your  Dirty Hands!"

Sisse with paint all over

Shoes, jewellery and clothes - a stylists work place

Sisse with chains

Sisse in a cage with a hot latex suite


The last scene - "rave concert" - My, the stylist is fixing the dress




 Cant wait to share the final result!


No comments:

Post a Comment